On the Market from Shee & Hawe: 134 Acre Residential Farm with Range of Outbuildings and Includes 16 acres of Forestry (Available in Lots)
Agricultural Property Location: Churchtownhill and Ballindysert, Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Waterford
This property at Churchtownhill and Ballindysert, Carrick on Suir comprises a residence with farm buildings and circa 44.29 Ha (circa 110 acres) of land (Lot 1), with a further 10 Ha (circa 25 acres) closeby (Lot 2).
This Property is available in the following lots:
Lot 1: 109.44 ac. at Churchtownhill, Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Waterford;
- The farm consists of a mainly good quality grassland farm with 16 acres under trees (8 acres Sitka / Larch and 8 acres Ash). All the lands are services with farm roadways and private water supply.
- Outbuildings include 4 span slatted shed, 70 cubicles (auto scrapers), 3 span hayshed and 2 x Lean-tos, milking parlour and diary (not used presently).
- The residence consists of a 3 bedroom house which is in need of upgrading and modernisation.
Lot 2: 25 ac. at Ballindysert, Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Waterford;
- At Ballindysert, further lands of 10 Ha (circa 25 acres) are located less than 1.5 Kms away.
- These lands comprise a good quality grassland farm mainly in one lot with excellent road frontage.
- Outbuildings include cattle loose bed overwintering facilities and services include electricity and private water supply.
The Entire: 134.15 ac