This is a very fine agricultural holding (total c. 87 acres ) the entire is held in Folio MH1748 Co Meath. It has the benefit of having full planning permission for a very special replacement/part renovated home.
Altogether a solid block of land, of a substantial acreage of excellent quality and with a fine south facing aspect. There is a substantial farmyard with haybarn and outbuildings adding good value to the property. About 60% of the land is in tillage, the remaining 40% is in excellent grassland.
Located on this sought after south west side of Drogheda Town only about 3 miles west of the M1 Motorway off Exit 9. It is about 1 mile west of Donore Village and about 3 miles north of Duleek Village. It is located near to Newgrange Monument and the UNESCO World Heritage Area. Directions: 53.681973,-6.437732
– The land is top quality with a good sod and hearth.
– In 10 well-proportioned fields.
– Nice South sloping with great views.
– Well maintained with mature hedges and boundaries.
– Commanding excellent road frontage of about 1,975 ft.
– Excellent aspect with direct sun into it nearly all day.
– Good location, in a quiet and private setting.
– The farm had been a dairy farm until about 11 years ago.
– About 40% is in grazing for 20 years or more.
– The remaining c. 60% acres have been tilled for several years and produce excellent crops.
– The yard has a 2 bay haybarn with links.
– The yard has a concrete surface throughout.
– There is an old dairy and milking parlour. (non-functioning)
– With FPP to renovate and extend the house.
– The old 2 storied stone house has planning to renovate and to extend to a large home.
– Measuring a gross internal floor area of 173.73sqm / 1,870sq ft.
– Expertly designed, the home incorporates the stone built house plus a modern style single storied sunny western extension. This extension will be a sunny glass and stone wing linked to the west of the old house with a Kitchen/Living (4.36m x av7m) and a Sittingroom (4.4m x av 6.7m). The old house section will have 3 large ensuite bedrooms, plus bathroom and utility.
(Plans and drawings available upon request. The PP is not restricted and was extended to 1/05/2022) (Downloadable Flor Plan & 3D Computer Generated House Design attachments below)
-The large gardens are private and are nicely bounded with mature hedgerows and trees.
The purchaser of Lot 1, will have the option, immediately upon the fall of the hammer, to purchase Lot 2, at the reserve price, and failing that, Lot 2 will be immediately put up for sale.
Solicitors: Fergus Minogue Solicitor, Markey Minogue Coyle, 1 South Quay, Drogheda, Co Louth.