Agricultural Property Location: Kilballyowen, Cross, Co. Clare
This quality farm is conveniently located on the outskirts of the picturesque Cross Village.
Cross Village, which is on the Wild Atlantic Way is within 13 kms of Kilkee and features a GAA club, church, pub, grocery shop and a proposed digital works hub.
The property comprises an attractive farm on a total land holding of approximately 81.5 acres.
This is an exceptionally easy farm to operate-it boasts a public road frontage of 220 meters and has the advantage of a laneway running the entirety of its eastern and rear boundaries, with plenty of access points.
The land is mainly level and is laid out in 15 fields/paddocks, divided by ditched hedging and electric wire and posts.
The farm is suitable for meadowing or silage and features some of the best land in the area. It has been well maintained and improved over the years and was fully reseeded in recent times. Locally, the farm is renowned for it’s beef fattening qualities,
A good sized farmyard with old cubicle sheds, haybarn and lean to, with cattle crush and yard is conveniently positioned with its entrance from the main road.
* Outstanding location within 200 meters of Cross Village on The Wild Atlantic Way.
* Convenient farm with extensive road and laneway frontages.
* Top quality and renowned farmland of 81.5 acres suitable for all farming activities.
* Once in a generation opportunity.
* Ideal purchase for expanding farmers, or for young farmers as a principal farm.